Jeep History Site--great pics

RE: Carter carb to Motorcraft 2150 swap writeup

Wow they even had a pic of the 91 YJ - the best year ever for a SWB Jeep!
1991JeepWrangler-3.jpg

::Stirring slowly::

Re: FYI. Law in Florida says you can take th

Yeah, it is the most complete collection of Jeep pics I have seen. :lol:

RE: Re: Detroit or ARB in rear DANA 44?

Great collection of pics! Anybody ever seen one of the 4-door Wranglers?

Few Questions

Twisted, they had a picture of my favorite Jeep too. Someday I'll have one. Here it is (and the right color too):

image-missing.png

Great Site XJAY! I am going to have to mark that one when I get home!

Lady

RE: A suggestion or request to/for the Mods. Jeep News box.

LadyJeepFreak said:
Twisted, they had a picture of my favorite Jeep too.
Me too! Uhhh.... I mean.... Just kidding!

1960WillysJeepSurrey-3.jpg

RE: A suggestion or request to/for the Mods. Jeep News box.

Cool site, only they show a CJ3B for a "CY2" (never heard of it) and a CJ3A for a CJ2A. There was a CJ1 and a CJ2 (I heard only 25 known in existence).

RE: Forum Rules and Guidelines -- Why?

TwistedCopper said:
Wow they even had a pic of the 91 YJ - the best year ever for a SWB Jeep!
1991JeepWrangler-3.jpg

::Stirring slowly::

Hey I have a 91! Why do you like it so much Twisted? just curious... is it because it's the only year with the old rollbar and FI?

Never seen this jeep, but it's figgin sweeet!

1961_Jeep_Mighty_Mite-3.jpg

I thought I saw a pink one on that site Sully, somewhere in those pictures. That really is an amazing collection of pictures. I love looking over the older ones.

RE: Will This Fit?

Sully wrote:
It's a bummer the surrey wasnt pink

Well here Sully put these on
LENNONPINKJPG-2.jpg

I'm mean we wouldn't want to disappoint ya now, we aim to please here at Zeepz.com!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Poll Topic: Loncoln Locker vs. Detroit SofLock

Joopin said:
Hey I have a 91! Why do you like it so much Twisted? just curious... is it because it's the only year with the old rollbar and FI?
That's pretty much it.

The first year you could get the FI 4.0L, and the last year for the old style rollbar, and the last year for the nice looking "Khaki" Sahara package. In '92 they changed it to a flat green, which I also like, but it's got the family rollbar so it's ruled out.

I just love that combo. A friend of mine has one, but his is an Auto and I want a 5 speed. I was pretty jealous when he bought my favorite Jeep. Someday I'm going to find one in pristine shape. Hopefully I'll be able to afford it. I'd keep close to stock (maybe a 1.5" spring lift and 30" all terrain tires?), garage it, and baby it. Just one to hang on to forever for a once in a while cruise. I would of course have a trail rig too ;)

Someday...

Back