Jeep Chat Tonight

PASmokeater

I know it's been awhile since we did this, but I'm gonna host another Jeep chat tonight around 9 pm EST till ????????
I'd like to reinstute this as a weekly thing again, and look forward to having you all stop by and at least say hi to your fellow Jeepzters.

It is a great way to get to know everybody, plus if you have any ?'s you just might get an answer in real time lol

I'm going to try the sites chat room for a bit (lots of changes made recently), but if there is still a lag, we will move to an AOL chatroom. If you Already have AOL Instant message, keep your screen name handy, as I will invite you all to the chat room.

If you don't have AIM and would like to sign up (it's free) CLICK HERE and sign up...download the "Latest AIM Client" and follow the step by step instructions. Be sure to have your AIM name ready tonight, as again I will use AIM as a back up chatroom.

Looking forward to it...see ya then,

Rob

:p :cool: :) [addsig]

This is my AIM: bandr12 Hope to chat with you all.

edited by: Sully, Jul 13, 2003 - 10:10 AM[addsig]

If someone can get me around this fire wall
at work I will be there.....TXtease88 is my Screen Name

Help....... :-D [addsig]

I'm here...and will be in the chatroom for a bit..if it starts to lag, we'll head out to an AIM chatroom...hope to see you all there

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I did mention it's in Jeepz chatroom right ?
Look to the index on the left, click on "chatroom" and enter your name.....

I'm guessing no one wants to chat tonight ...........if you woud like to, im me and I'll set one up...my AIM name is PASmokeater..and it always shows I'm away...just im and I'll get it

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, Jul 13, 2003 - 04:15 PM[addsig]

allright
the chatroom was lagging
so we're in a AIM room
im me and let me know your on and I'll invite you in...PASmokeater is my AIM name

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I'm on alot. Next time ya'll want to chat instant message me. raptor pack22 is the name. just tell me who it is, i get kind of suspicious.
Mike[addsig]

Back