Jeep Bumper stickers

bobntab

I have seen many creative tounge twisters on the back of jeeps i even have a custom sayin on the back of mine. " I was patriotic when patriotic wasn't cool" . What are some of the best sayings you've come across?

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

On a Land Rover,written upside down

"If you can read this,you are probably in a jeep"

I laughed for 2 seconds,then chashed him with an axe
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

i saw a suzuki samari with a sticker that said " when i grow up i want to be a jeep"

and a jeep that said " when i grow up i want to be a hummer" (i had to give that guy the bird)
image-missing.png
[addsig]

now thats the best one yet
image-missing.png

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

well lets find a fearless leader to have them made. i am onboard.

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

Wife had one that said (FREE your WILLYs) don´t really know, if it was refering to, the killer whale, the Jeepster or the population in general. Little old lady school teacher, near stock XJ, most people wouldn´t notice, the ones that did, would look twice.[addsig]

I came across a sticker on the back windor of a hardtop last weak that read: My Jeep is not an SUV and your SUV is not a Jeep.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

hey i dont know if you guys have ever seen this one, i think its kinda rare, it goes something like "its a jeep thing, you wouldnt understand" maybe some of you have seen this?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I have one on my rear window that has jeffery the giraffe driving a jeep and it says "Jeeps R Us" "have you climbed a rock today"[addsig]

An old friend of mine had a huge lift on his Jeep. He put a sticker on the bumper that said, "Be polite and smile as you go under"

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>"If you can read this,you are probably in a jeep"

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Yes, because the land rover is flipped over and the Jeep is still upright![addsig]

All this talk about stickers here... I just happen to be in the Vinyl bizz. I do custom stickers for everything from Fords to Toyotas (a friend has one) If anyone has an idea that they want done get ahold of me with the specs (size, color, font style, quantity) I may be able to do somthing for ya for a fee... Here is a sample of my work...

http://groups.msn.com/SickAutos/shoebox.msnw[addsig]

I laughed when I read this one, "The reason I lifted my Jeep is 'cause fat chicks can't climb" I want to have one made up, but I'm not wanting it keyed.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

HAHAHAH I say CJ/Dakota takes the cake! i gotta get one of those suckers
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back