J Higgins is comming of age in his TJ

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Yes our proud boy J Higginsis comming of age and comming into his TJ years. Last night 07/27/03 our proud boy J Higgins bought 4100 dollars worth of stuff for his TJ yes I said his TJ. I know most of you are shocked at this news.. our square boy is now going round and slipping into his TJ years.
I know all of you are just of proud of him as I am and I hope you wish J Higgins all the best of luck in his new life in his TJ

Sell out I thought You were a YJ man through and through! sheeeeez tug

I trusted you! I am so surprised. Well fine you want to iwn a TJ finr. But I'm with tug you sell out!
Mike
JK

Come on guys I still have my YJ I will just have a big TJ now as well...Cut me a little slack thanks for the post Utah_jeepster...

Sellout, no longer a sqaure headlight purist :wink: Guess it could have been worse, he could have put coils on the YJ :shock: :roll:

So what are you saying here! Are you a Trye blue YJ man with a new whim or are you going to be a sell out and go with the plush cush cush TJ? hehehehehe All kidding aside what have you done to this TJ? tug

I ordered a 4" tera flex long arm kit, tera low kit, t-case relocation bracket, detroit locker for the rear, 4.11 gears, winch mount, and some 35" bogers...:D :D :D :D

What has he done?!?? I will tell you the truth Tug J is evnvious of my rollin Pumpkin that is what so he took down all the information about mine with carfully crafted questions in chat..so innocently I gave him the set up.. then BLAM he copies it and no he has a great rock crawler for Moab...too bad he doesnt know how to drive it...
Yo J... gotcha again my friend...lol

Ummm Ummm ok we shall see I will be there Square or Round..... I will pull your poor pumpkin out...hehehehehe ...Score: 1-0 :)

Take pics of the before,during,and after you build the tj up.

Back