its my first time

If you had a list of the top 5 best decisions you'll ever make in owning a jeep... you just made one

Abandon Hope All Ye Who buy A Jeep! heeheh Just kidding welcome to Jeepz. tug

O/T: College Humer (Drunk Video of my Roommate...)

thanks for all the luv..i am in a 91 xj on 5 inches and 32's with a ez in the rear. its my trail rig. i live near allentown pa and wheel at paragon. i got it after i sunk my 2000 ford ranger in a muddy water hole at paragon last year when i hydro locked it an d bent a rod...its no fun getting towed home your first time......ya well live and learn.. got it fixed and went out and bought a this one

(lesson learned wheel with junk so when ya break it no big deal)

littlexj said:
thanks for all the luv..i am in a 91 xj on 5 inches and 32's with a ez in the rear. its my trail rig. i live near allentown pa and wheel at paragon. i got it after i sunk my 2000 ford ranger in a muddy water hole at paragon last year when i hydro locked it an d bent a rod...its no fun getting towed home your first time......ya well live and learn.. got it fixed and went out and bought a this one

(lesson learned wheel with junk so when ya break it no big deal)

welcome-

i'm gonna take a wild guess & assume this is your reply to a post on pap's board
http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2851

thinkin' about headin' up this sat 10th with a member of bmja to wheel with you guys - what color is your rig?

-sudz

I got news for ya, your xj aint that little... 5 inches? Anway, welcome to the board, what took ya so long? Maybe I'll see ya at the paragon the 17th.
Joop

my rig is green and gray...and really ugly....seems to break most every trip...last time i made it to hazelton and blew the clutch line....any way there will be a green yj on 35's next to me and a stock red cherokee on the other side....ask for chris....i will arrive there at 8:00 and be taking the guide course.....see ya there

littlexj said:
my rig is green and gray...and really ugly....seems to break most every trip...last time i made it to hazelton and blew the clutch line....any way there will be a green yj on 35's next to me and a stock red cherokee on the other side....ask for chris....i will arrive there at 8:00 and be taking the guide course.....see ya there

i'm coming up with frankie (frankiefire702) - he's a bmja member

here's a shot of my junk

image-missing.png

-

here's a spy shot of frankie

image-missing.png

ron (sudz)

well this place is seriously addicting. kinda like modding your jeep. just ask TC, he sold his yj :cry: and then bought an xj for a daily driver. swore he wouldnt mod it. and now he's putting a 4" lift on that bad boy. and i guess i might be an example of how this place is addicting, i've been here for 3 months, and ive got almost 300 posts. speaking of that, admins, do i get some kind of prize if i'm the quickest poster ever to 500? like a free winch or something :lol: :lol: :lol:

Josh really knew his stuff, he shared all of it with us here on the forums. He had to have at least 20 posts a day. I think I have only hit that in one day once.

Back