it just keeps getting worse.

wride

Well i just got off the phone with my mechanic, he said that the new rearend was just installed.(finally) after a month of tracking one down. That was at 12:30 this afternoon. Then at 2:30, the phone rings again, and the tone of his voice starts to scare me. He starts by saying "we have a problem, and I have a list" and my heart sinks cause I was stoked on getting my jeep back tonite.

The list- sending unit, brake shoes, flex lines, steering linkage,and a couple holes in the floor. (a plug won't cut it he said lol) oh, and a new spring kit for my brakes. I think I'm forgetting somthing.
Hey, it's a 91, with 217,000km on it, and this is the first time it has let me down. Well I put a new gas tank on it last year, after i poked a hole in it, while being in mud over my flares, but that was fun![addsig]

its gonna be like a new jeep only dont cost as much lol. good luck it all works out in the end.[addsig]

hmm... do you trust the guy? it sounds pretty accurate for that mileage and year for those things to be wrong with it... just make sure you don't pay him to do anything you can do yourself! :)[addsig]

Yeah I trust him, he is the most honest mechanic I know. Not saying you can't find a trustworthy mechanic. I would of liked to some of it myself, but time is a factor more than anything. But it should be worth when it's done.[addsig]

Back