Info for any future NEW Jeep buyers.

L33TJ33P

Anyone that is in the market for a Jeep (from a dealer) and are Former or current Military I have a little info you may want to check up on.

Jeep was designed and manufactured for the Military. Jeep stayed in military service for MANY years, until it was replaced by the AGM HMMV. Jeep, even if DC (Germans) bought it, they realize how much they owe thier money making to the Military and therefore offer a $500 cash allowance to use towards the down-payment of your new/used Jeep.

Just a little "need to know" for anyone that needs that extra 500 down to get in the Jeep of thier dreams.

This is something else that I think would be good for being set for "Sticky" we have Future Jeepers that read the boards all the time and this is good, helpful info for them on thier purchase.

my friend went to the 2002 army-navy game (i couldn't go due to school stuff) and got me a dog tag souvenir they were giving out at the game. there were 2 dog tags, one had the army logo on one side and the other side had the navy logo. the second tag said "only in a jeep" on one side and the other side mentions the $500 cash allowance for past and present military personnel (since jeep is a sponsor of the games).

L33 and others,

In addition to owning the "Bubbacon," CJ-7, I also lease a WJ. The $500 "veteran" discount is also applicable to a Jeep leasing agreement.

Edit: I should be more specific: The $500 discount was applicable to my leasing of a G-Cherokee. Perhaps the discount would be applicable to the leasing of other Jeep models.

Regards,

Gadget

My chrysler dealer also gave me an unknown discount (I had to ask for them). It was for recent college graduates and was $400.00. I should find out if that is all dealers for JEEPS or just mine? THey told me about the military discount too. Good info, L33.

Back