Infiniti G35 forum... want to be like us!

Wait a tic. You typed that ;) maybe you need to give the Jeep up since it doesn't have enough class to compare to an Infinity. :lol:

And hopefully you understood the sense of humor that befalls such, as me, in this world.

I understand your sense of humor, it's the same that led me to type the line in question.

For the record, I would choose my Jeep over an Infiniti 8 days a week. :D

Infiniti?!?!? I thought you had to have at least two gold teeth to legally own one of those?

Just kidding......and jealous :wink:

jps4jeep said:
HAHAHA They wrote it's nothing but a G thang!! HAHA they can't even spell Thing HAHAHAHA

No that's correct. Using the letter "G" in place of a word requires additional slang to immediately follow or you'll sound like a cracker.

C'mon man, you're a TEACHER for Pete sakes!!! You should have known that.
:lol:

TwistedCopper said:
jps4jeep said:
HAHAHA They wrote it's nothing but a G thang!! HAHA they can't even spell Thing HAHAHAHA

No that's correct. Using the letter "G" in place of a word requires additional slang to immediately follow or you'll sound like a cracker.

OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I spit my Sprite all over the place. Thanks dude. :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
jps4jeep said:

No kiddin, Teaching where I teach I should know that huh!

accually, the letter "G" is use to designate the word Gangster, first used in 1926 to depict the mob bosses who would require payment or "protection" from small business owners of the early 20th century, and later used to describe the current trends in rapping and young "wanna be's"

The use of the word thang is nothing more than a shining example of ignorance!

YA!

jps4jeep said:

Or, the inablity to use the word thang could be construed as a shining example of ignorance. Ignorance of slang. :wink:

One can be a genius-level slang user,
or ignorant of proper English.

Or, a master of both. :wink:

jps4jeep said:
accually, the letter "G" is use to designate the word Gangster, first used in 1926 to depict the mob bosses who would require payment or "protection" from small business owners of the early 20th century, and later used to describe the current trends in rapping and young "wanna be's"

Das' some straight old skool thinkin'...

but I whole-heartedly agree :wink:

JPS Wrote:

----------------------------------------

Now THAT sounds like it came from a teacher! lol

Lady

Fellow Jeeper

LadyJeepFreak said:
JPS Wrote:

----------------------------------------

Now THAT sounds like it came from a teacher! lol

Lady

Hey Lady, sorry to hijack, but did you go to England. I'd like to hear about it on another thread. Did I miss it? :?

Mingez I didn't go to England yet! I go November 5th - 15th. I took the 16th off to recover, I'll make sure to make a full Jeepz log that day. lol Hopefully I can get lots of digital pics although my camera sucks! I'm scheduled to go to London the first weekend, Manchester for the business week, and Scotland the final weekend. I actually fly into London and out of Scotland. I'm already hyped but have lots of planning to do yet! Right now I'm dashing like mad to get everything done and ready at work since I'll be out that long. Let you know!!

Lady

Killer, Dude!!! Yeah I hate to admit it but that was "my time" too. I could hang with that lingo alot easier myself.

I hereby pernounce this thread to be the "Thread with the Farthest Tangent"

Took motor, transmission, and t case out finally

Well back to topic.

I see Mingez the ambassador made some more peace with these folks. Good job Mingez. They seemed to not be too mad about me calling them "expensive ricer folks". I really didn't mean it in a derrogatory way, I call all aisian cars ricers. I guess I should stop using the word ricers, 'cause they all have a link to this thread now and they might make fun of my square headlights or somethin'!

Back