Infiniti G35 forum... want to be like us!

From what I've read (and I've met some of the guys too, at an off-roading event earlier this year), most are cool, but there is this one guy...can't think of his name, but very Brit-like - you know, the a-hole-y type. Most people on the forum can't STAND him.

And just who was she refering to?

I think she was talking about me!

image-missing.png

Maybe we need to come up with something for that too. Not "Trail Rated" but something more befitting a sporty luxo-coupe. Maybe "Tail Rated" as in "This car will get you some!"

now that's funny!

What's he trying to say, Jeeps don't attract? Oh, Jeeps attract baby :wink:

south442 said:
From what I've read (and I've met some of the guys too, at an off-roading event earlier this year), most are cool, but there is this one guy...can't think of his name, but very Brit-like - you know, the a-hole-y type. Most people on the forum can't STAND him.

And just who was she refering to?

LOL, that's great. I like the intro post, about the comparison of posts.

The A hole HAS to be me. :wink: Sorry to offend GF. :cry:

Hey man, that wasn't cool. I don't think they were bashing. :?

They were just being playful, and having a little fun. Who cares if they don't feel the same about our vehicles as we do?

currupt4130 said:
i couldnt help it
had to set them straight

You're eeeevil Currupt. :) Sorta not cool but sorta funny. I just hope you haven't started a battle of the forums (although they probably don't know what forum you're from). If they did, we'd just have to roll over 'em with our 4 foot lifts and 60" tractor tires.

Triumph the insult comic dog says: "Jeepz is good...

currupt4130 said:
i couldnt help it
had to set them straight

I was enjoying that thread on their site. They're not Jeep folks, their ricer folks (expensive ricer folks) and they were just having fun like we do with other cars (hummers, etc).

Joop, you did a heck of a job on the lift & tires (photochop) on the GF's ride!!! :lol:

image-missing.png

joopin youre right i was a little outa line, i tried to make up for my mistake but i geuss i just took what was being said the wrong way

Well that sure ended on a good note. Those folks seem to have a very similar site, with completely different interests. Cool! I guess they are not as hot-headed as us Jeepers (not intended at you corrupt4130, it was a generalization - I'm one of the worst :wink: )

Who really won the debate? Gallup poll results

south442 said:

No, thats me. But I don't get the brit thing :roll:

HAHAHA They wrote it's nothing but a G thang!! HAHA they can't even spell Thing HAHAHAHA

A$$ clowns

JK

What gets me is that your GF stated that your Jeep needed to "add some class to get this!!!"

Oof dewd. When the GF says you have no class. You may need to re-think any high priced gifts.

L33TJ33P said:
What gets me is that your GF stated that your Jeep needed to "add some class to get this!!!"

Oof dewd. When the GF says you have no class. You may need to re-think any high priced gifts.

Guess what L33T, I TYPED THAT LINE IN HER POST. So tell us what you think of that...

Getting ready to do some upgrades

Guess what L33T, I TYPED THAT LINE IN HER POST. So tell us what you think of that...

With that kind of response . . .
I think that maybe I am the "Brit-type" that was spoken of. heh. oh well.

Man everyone wants to be the brit type guy... I already said it was me, I pissed her off right before she wrote that... she was just retaliating which I thought was quite funny. Also the only reason I was typing a response for her was to post a picture for her. Now that we got that out of the way...

Back