I'm Lookin' for an M-715

prariepunk

I'm thinking on changing from the CJ-YJ-TJ family to this "Other" catagory. I'm DESPERATELY looking for an M-715.... I convinced my wife that it's not really a military vehicle but more of a civilian truck... I couldn't belive she bought it either.... If you know of anyone who has one, how to get in touch with a Military Vehicle Surplus, or have knowledge of one, please help me!

the DESPERATLY part is because nobody has 'em and you can't find 'em, not that I'm sellin' ol'red or anything... I've seen some pretty cool things done with 'em, but I figure parts are hard, if not impossible to find

the DESPERATLY part is because nobody has 'em and you can't find 'em, not that I'm sellin' ol'red or anything... I've seen some pretty cool things done with 'em, but I figure parts are hard, if not impossible to find

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/car/130222922.html
Looks to be in great shape: $2500
image-missing.png

What's the price? Might be a "Joi-zey" here I come! I told my wife I wanted one with a 454 or 502 and she is standing over my shoulder shaking her head right now.... How much is he asking?

prariepunk said:
.......................... I told my wife I wanted one with a 454 or 502 and she is standing over my shoulder shaking her head right now..........

All I can say is.........don't ever get rid of HER!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh... that 502 is a little rich for my blood.... (Gas 2.25 per gal.) I have decided to sell Ol'Red and get an M-715.... but you can't get rid of me that easily... I'm still welcomed here, right?

Back