Im keepin it real!!

jeeper411

IM gonna start all over and keep it real post some pics when my vehicle is back from the shop. And guess what, Its not a jeep, but its pretty sweet. You will be suprised.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

The truth comes out. Does your dad ever let you drive the golf cart?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm gonna give 411 a chance...he earned it....took some real nads to fess up yo 411 my names Rob (insert handshake here)
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome Young Jedi, You have come far but you are not a master yet, You must learn to control your anger and always tell the truth. With this knowledge Jeep forth and be rewarded with the secrets of the universe. I love Golf Carts! Can you do any cool golf cart jumps like Johnny Knoxville? Danno AKA Tug

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

PS and remember in the Jeepz game you do not have unlimited lives so don't shot yourself in the foot again
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Last time I pulled a jonny knoxville the tire broke off the front axal.
image-missing.png
Ive broken the tire off three times in all. My dad was not very happy when I got home that day. Mainly I just wheel around in my neibors canyon (with built in trails) or just cruise around on the streets. One morning I got pulled over by a cop (who hadent had his morning donut), luckily my dad talked him out of a ticket. [addsig]

IT'S DONUT, NOT DOGNUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S NOT A COP THING
image-missing.png
[addsig]

You know what, I actually now alot of technical stuff. See thats why I didnt want to be a kid,but actually someone that people would trust to help them on stuff. See now that Im a kid no one cares for my advice. After all im just a kid right.[addsig]

For me, its not so much that your a kid, but that you drive a Golfcart! What is the deal with that? Are you at least saving up for a Jeep?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

see, you have the right idea... wanting to earn the respect of the people on this board... but you don't have to own a jeep or even want one if you want respect... all you need to do is start answering peoples questions logically and thoroughly... that's all... people will notice and take note![addsig]

Yes I am saving up for a jeep and do have a job at times. I work over the weekend and have started saving up for a jeep. I figure that if I keep saving up, by the time Im 18 I'll have a jeep.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back