I'm going to miss my jeep

Nymisus

So tomarrow morning at 7am I have to be at the hospital for a full shoulder repair and partial replacement......not going to be able to drive for quite some time...and the worst part is that I get my lift installed next weekend, and I won't even be able to drive it :(...oh well, just something I can concentrate on to hurry up and get better

Good luck with that surgery dude and take it easy!!!! Don't screw it up!

Be thinking of you, let us know how ya come out on the other side.

Lady :lol:

Hey, I'm in Texas! j/k , good luck on your surgery. You be able to heal faster if you have some good motivation (Driving your Jeep)!-Al

Good luck with your surgery, just get yourself through recovery by dreaming of that newly lifted jeep.

All the best to you on your repairs there. Sppedy recovery and all that. I know what it is like to miss you jeep. Tug

Heck yea hope all goes well. Your going to love the new shoulder though, so it will be worth it.

Just like a Jeep you gotta replace a few parts to keep ya going. :wink:

Are you going to have a soft shoulder installed or go with the OEM (shoulder closed) version? :? Good luck

Are you going to have a soft shoulder installed or go with the OEM (shoulder closed) version? :? Good luck

Well, surgery went good, the dr. said it was alot worse than it looked, one of my capsules was completely messed up and clogged with scar tissue from the first surgery.... hurt like hell for a couple days, feeling a little better know....got some crazy ice pack hooked up to a cooler that pumps ice cold water through it and lots of codene to keep me happy......get the staples out on thursday...damn its hard typing with one hand

Back