I'm Back! with pics!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Well, Thank you all for the good words and well wishes for my nuptuals, but now I am back to work today for the first time in three weeks, and it sucks!

But eveything else went great, here are a couple wedding pics!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3453570093

And when I came home from everything, I was greeted with a wedding gift that a friend of mine picked up for me while I was on my honey moon!

image-missing.png

My new Project Jeep. I bought this from Purpleyjgirl. This is towing it back from my friends house to mine!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Body is pretty good, little frame rust, and had a engine fire. Apparently someone got stuck on the beach with it, then the tide came in and it caught on fire. Regardless, I have someone who is gonna buy the motor, and the transmission is going straight to the junk yard (it is a puegot how ever it is spelled) T-case is going to a friend. axles are gonna get junked!

I am gonna stretch the frame and body about 20 inches, SOA on either a 2.5" spring or a 4" spring, drop in a vortec 4.3, sm 650, Dana 300. I am lookin for a FS 80? chevy 2500 for axles! this is gonna be mean when I am done, 5 years from now!!

image-missing.png

I had to include this one! One of my best men, the wife and my cousin jumping up onto the head table! and yes they were hammered! (except the wife) and this was also at 12:30 at night!

We ended up partying until about 5:00 am! and the total number of people that went was 337 people!

Congratulations! I know how bad it is to come back to work after being off for a few weeks. It takes about two weeks to get back in the groove of work. Nice wedding pictures.....now we need honeymoon pictures.

Johnny,

Way Cool! Love your wedding pictures and the reception looks like it was a blast if that picture was any indications. What a happy day! Congrats!

The project jeep looks like ummmmmm.....a project allright! lol Lotsa stuff to get into there hmm?

Congratulations a second time!

Heather

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride Johnny! I guess everyone else is checking out the pics, cause it is not loading. I'll check them out later, but we're all real happy for you.

congrats man!

ps - when i called you last week, were you still on your honeymoon? if so i'm sorry man, haha, i feel bad, i wouldnt have called you if i remembered you were on your honeymoon. anyways, i'm sure you had a great time!

and we also made our way out to coy hill sunday, you're comin next time to show us around more!

I wish you both all of the happiness in the world!!! Fun looking pics, and hot looking bride's maids. Hubba hubba.

bchcky said:
congrats man!

ps - when i called you last week, were you still on your honeymoon? if so i'm sorry man, haha, i feel bad, i wouldnt have called you if i remembered you were on your honeymoon. anyways, i'm sure you had a great time!

and we also made our way out to coy hill sunday, you're comin next time to show us around more!

Naw, you called the one day we were home, we got home from aruba on sunday, spent monday running around getting things done, and then left tuesday for Martha's Vinyard. But you did call in the middle of my dinner at Legal Seafoods :lol:

Wheelin, I am not gonna be able, I am down and out till I get my Rig Fixed, and once i do that it is off the raod for a while cause I gotta get the D44's in!

I find it funny that you post pics of the new jeep before you post the pics from your wedding! :lol:

Sully said:
I find it funny that you post pics of the new jeep before you post the pics from your wedding! :lol:
Well I posted a link to the wedding pics first, but....

You will learn my young Jedi!

priority!

RE: Clutch or Transmission?

looking good 8) my husband just bought a cj that runs great and has small lift and 10'" wide rims/33" rubber , d44 rear but the body is roted real bad.. now he's crying for selling the yj tub :lol: he's still got 4 vehicles at his shop... my jeep is next though . glad to hear your happy with it.

RE: One sick jeep

my husband has a 3/4 ton chevy 4x4 he's looking to get rid of cheap. if you take it minus motor you can have it for $600 he said. it has 8 lug suspension , dana 60, alum outlaw rims (33's that look rediculously small on it) and it's an auto.. it's also got a good bed (8') and fiberglass hood, lundvisor, ect to sell off to get your cash back. call me if your interested. he's comtemplating another turbo project so he'll sell it cheap w/o motor. we'll wait to hear from you before listing on fleebay, is it what your looking for? if you email me i'll send you pix. btw, congradulations! [/img]

Back