i stung someone

currupt4130

VT Hokie
look at the pictures and then read the message, then itll make since
so yea i decided id try what is known as the henry hole. my club went out to this area where were building trails and i got stuck, on my axles.
my gf got me the stinger for my birthday last sunday, thank god cuz i would have been toast. it bumped me out of the way secodns before this happened. she was driving my jeep out of the hole and stopped at the edge but then i think her foot slipped off the clutch becasue of all the water in the floorboard and it jumped and knocked me into the other jump and i turned and walked of the way and i heard CRUNCH and turned around. two feet away from all of this

http://community.webshots.com/album/220378040cyginP

Re: RE: Shackle reversal experiences....

Nice way to thank a guy for pulling your Jeep out :lol:

Bummer - Hope he took it well.

Glad to hear nobody got hurt though ;)

Oh man! Sorry to your friend. Uhhh, nice stinger though. So are you gonna help him out on the repairs?

Re: RE: Alarm always goes off

That sucks. some times you just have to shake your head and go...sh$t happens.

That's about all you can do.....that and repairing the other guys Jeep.

I like the pic where right after it happened you are walking away with your hand on your head. :lol: :lol:

yea im gonna get him a new fiberglass hood, (theyre as much new as a steel one from the junkyard), and we gotta find him a grill and radiator his isnt messed up too bad tho and hes not mad at all neither were his parents. everyone but my gf was find because she almost killed me and couldnt get the image out of her head. everyone got together and made her smile tho so it was good

RE: Hey Greenreaper!!!!

Dude, I'm just glad it wasn't you impaled on that stinger!!!! Sounds like you've got some cool friends to wheel with, too!

Re: RE: YJ progress

looks like the stinger works
next time try it out on a rock its cheaper

RE: Gosh It

yea theyre great guys, only thing is this guy under the alias longjohnsilver has been nothing but trouble on our home site, insisting that we are all idiots, inexperienced, stupid, ridiculous, yada yada yada... if you have time check it out, its in most of the recent threads and she posts repeatedly, its quite entertaining. www.mpjai.com/phpBB2/index.php

RE: Re: RE: I hooked someone

currupt4130 said:
yea theyre great guys, only thing is this guy under the alias longjohnsilver has been nothing but trouble on our home site, insisting that we are all idiots, inexperienced, stupid, ridiculous, yada yada yada... ....and she posts repeatedly, its quite entertaining. www.mpjai.com/phpBB2/index.php

Man, is that guy a member of your club?? Sounds like he needs a trip to the bottom of that mud hole :lol: !

hes not a member but the forum is open to everyone so hes more like a troll...

Back