I never knew that grass could go ahh...

B'ham Jeeper

So we finally got about 10 minutes of rain today. I swear I heard the grass go ahh.....The temp also finally dropped below 100 today! Maybe now I can find a little mud.. :lol:

We had a dry spell for a while there. It was almost an official drought. It was hot and humid too. Kinda like someone took a wet blanket out of the dryer too early and covered you with it while it was still hot. Maybe I'm getting older but it was tough to work in.

Now it has been raining endlessly. and today was the first day above 82 degrees Fahrenheit in over a week.

Back to 96 and humid tomorrow... go figure

I feel your pain when it comes to leaky basements! Mine use to leak like a sieve when we would get some heavy rain :shock: Now I only get a little since me and the maddock became such good friends :lol:

If you could, send any and all rain this way, were are burning up down here!

Our power went out, so no power = no sump pump. It just backed up through the pit. Fun. Neighbors that lived here 20 yrs+ said they've never needed a battery back-up, and I've seen some pretty nasty storms without problems (with the power out) so I didn't spend the $. Now I guess I will... The good news is no major damage. Just a PITA.

Back