I MOVED!!!

phatyaspen

Hence the reason i havnt posted in about a month, i now reside in pa as i attend school.....jeep is gonna be getting bigger and faster since i live a lot closer to school!!!anyone near southern pa or even middle pa? i need some wheelin spots up here! anyone let me know please thanks and ill talk to you guys later

Ya know that's where we're heading. Southern York County/Codorus Township. We hoped to be there this fall, but some drunken idiot drove into the house. We'll be there by spring maybe sooner if I can talk my wife into a cold weather move.

Where are you in PA???

twisted...i live in fawn grove or airville depends on how you look at it...TUG im glad to see im loved lol none of you punks even sent me a message or an email its kinda bringin me to tears :cry:

Geez look around yourself in PA. The whole state was built for offroad adventures. I live in Central NY . But have ventured down to the PA many many times. Just watch out for all the suped up 1985 monte carlos. I think thats where all the mid 80s GM cars go to die.

Back