I miss my Jeep!

Jeeper84

I miss my Jeep! I'm at SIU (Southern Illinois University) right now and my Jeeps about six hours north of here near Chicago! My parents said that when i get a top...then I get the Jeep. The soft-top that I have now has had better days... its has small cracks where-ever it bends and the top right corner and the back has been torn (right under where it stretches over the frame). We tried stitching it back up and using a patch to toughen it up. If I don't have this top fixed then I'll have to wait until January to have my Jeep with me..... any suggestons on how to fix the top or how to cope with pain? -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

buy a bikini top
image-missing.png

my jeep has been parked for a few months(Broken frame)with only a bikini top on....
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I have a bikini top, but my parents are being all anal about it! They want it totally covered... I was thinking of goig with a windjammer and a duster. Would that cover it as much as a top? This is just temporary[addsig]

it leaves alot of gaps. with full doors, it will leave a gap between the top of the door and and the roll bar, the side of the door and the roll bar, and there will be holes inbetween the windjammer and the main hoop because it isn't a perfect fit, atleast not on my YJ.
image-missing.png

My experience comes from a '95 YJ that had the Bestop 3-peice combo two years ago, I don't know if they changed the design since then. [addsig]

Back