I May Have Sold My Jeep!

Tug-n-pull

:-( Well today I went to the bank to make a deposit! A friend of mine is in the parking lot and ask if I would sell my Jeep! I said Yes the only thing I have that I would not sell or trade is my wife and kids. He ask what year it was I said 87 and that, that was miss leading cause it has so many new parts it could qualify as a much newer jeep. All kidding aside he smiles and says I love what you have done to it and have watched the changes take place over the past few months. What will you take for her as she sets? I blurt out a price fair but on the high side for the age of the jeep, and he says come by Friday and if all goes well and his motor bike sells he will take it. I could have died righ there but as an Auctioneer and secondary market trader I will full fill the deal if he comes thru on this Friday with the money. I kind of hope he does not but I fill oblagated to do so if he want's it.

Now for thoes of you that know my jeeps status and mods what would you see as a good price to ask for it if you were selling it? I hope that I don't have to sell it but would like to know I did not sell out to cheap. Tug[addsig]

WTF is happening....first dingus now tug :-( :-( i hope im not next..... would you buy another jeep if you sold this one?? :-O [addsig]

Yup another jeep for sure. Different this time. I would buy a truck and a trailer and a real jeep to go on the trailer! I want my next jeep to be a real hard core trail jeep. The combo thing as for road and trail is not an opption for me any more if jeezabell left. I am sure that if you were to really work it you can come up with the perfect combo but I find Jeezabell to slow for the road now but real nice on the trails. I Would most likely stay with the YJ base and go from there. Next time it would be a frame up build and all out katty bar the door off road ride. I still have access to the ford 9" rear and Dana 40 front diffs and with a spring over and maybe V8 would be the power plant or at least a strong 6 cylinder. I learned a bunch with ol Jeezabell and now I can pitcher the whole rig as I would love to have it set up and ready to go. How ever she aint sold yet and may not sell. I have mixed emoitions on this one. tug

ps still wonder what yo feel would be a good price if you were selling?

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jul 14, 2003 - 08:22 PM[addsig]

find you an trashed jeep, put a 4.3 chevy in, nv4500, atlas, 60s, and some 37s or 38 and cut off all the sheet metal..... wow im gettin crazy :lol: [addsig]

Poor Tug ....I would say go for 6500.00-7500.00 there you go
Tug ...I went on the high side but that is where I would start.... :-( :-( :-( [addsig]

brave choice you made there... but like you said.. you are in that business... you see peoples' property come and go every day... i guess it is a little more normal for you to set the price and let go of things[addsig]

Hold on ol Jeezabell we will save you ... :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Well Tug, it is a sad day up here in alaska, now I know why the sun didn't shine today.. :lol: :lol:

Anyways I am sorry to hear that your jeexabell is on the block. I wish I was there to help her out. But as you have stated, your a man in the business of moving products into the customers hands.

It's a heck of a deal for someone and no matter what happens next you'll always be a jeeper.. Best of luck and I know it will all work oout for the better.

Mamma always said things happen in life for a reason, and the true mystery is finding out why..

Happy Trails Tug..

OlllllO :cool:

edited by: Alaskan_Jeeper, Jul 14, 2003 - 08:48 PM[addsig]

Well Tug, like you said, "it ain't sol yet" . Don't let her get away if you ae not sure about it. If the person that wants to buy it does not come looking for it, don't go looking for him.Good luck. -al[addsig]

Tug, jeezabell looks and runs great, you have put a lot of work into her, it won't be the same with someone behind the wheel, get a good price for her. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

Man,my dad tried to buy my jeep off me and I just gave him a very high price,but if he's willing to pay that,I'll buy another jeep.I would ask about,$6000-$7000 for your jeep,its a nice jeep.Hope it turns out the way you want. ;-) Sully[addsig]

I've seen beat up jeeps jeezabell's age going for $2500. With all you've done to her I say probably 'round $6000-$7000. She's such a pretty girl. All that time and money. It will be a sad day if you sell her.
Mike[addsig]

Back