I lucked out like no one will believe!!!!!!!

FiCJeep

Seat Belt Help

alright its that time of the year for the final senior highschool research paper.........and i got the best topic if a research paper can ever have that.......HISTORY OF JEEPS PAST AND PRESENT........

Yes i know you all are now envious with my topic.........

so im going to let you help if you want im looking for information on this topic ............... i know alot of it but hey im not going to turn anything down....

thanks FiC

That's awesome!! was that topic presented to you to chose, or did you come up with it yourself. That will be a fun paper to write!

I also always get to topics that relate to vehicles in some way, but i've never gotten a Jeep topic!

i got to pick it by myself..........it was that or political cartoons that the teacher picked for us.............so who wouldnt do the history of Jeeps

unfortunately, in high school, i never had a vehicle, so i had no interest in a particular vehicle... if i did though, you bet your (bad word) that i would have done the same

You're so lucky, I have to do 20 pages about Winston Churchill. I got it good compared to some other seniors here who had to write 20 pages on one word like olive. :?

SYE question

Wow 20 pages. I only had to write a 10 page paper for my 2020 college english class. I did mine on hybrids. I had already writen a 5 page paper on them so I recycled my paper and added to it. Pretty easy when that is the only assignment I had for the class.

Maybe you will luck out and catch a replay of that show on the History channel. Or maybe you can find someone on here that has recorded it on tape or TiVo.

I know the military really got the Jeep's rolling off the assembly line. I've heard that somewhere in Alaska there's hundreds of old army Jeeps that the U.S. government burried either in tar or oil. I heard they burried them after or during the war because if Russia invaded Alaska they wanted them to be usless to them. Someone once told me that you can pay the U.S. government $50. and you can go dig one up. Since they're covered in oil or tar, if you can get it all off, they're very well preserved. Don't know how much truth there is to this, just what I've heard from a few different people.

Back