I Love a Parade!

My hometown merchant association put on a Halloween festival in a village park. The festival included hay-rides, pumpkin tossing, many games, costume judging and other activities suitable for children and perpetual children.

There was also a pre-festival Halloween parade, and that is where I, your self-same Inspector Gadget, perpetual Halloweener and village idiot-elect enter the picture.

The merchant association invited the Jeep club of which I am a member to participate in the Halloween parade.

Hey! Children of all ages like Jeeps...right?

Of course!

So, here are a few pictures of our Halloween parade of Jeeps.

(1)..The Bubbacon all dressed-up with somewhere to go.

BOO!!!!! :twisted:

image-missing.png

(2)..Let the games begin! A cool G-Cherokee, dressed for the party, led the way.

image-missing.png

(3)..The Bubbacon having fun. My daughter and God-daughter are in my Jeep and tossing candy to curbside kiddies.

image-missing.png

(4)..The Bubbacon again. I tried to put the plastic pumpkins on the wheels, but I could not make the pumpkin thingys stay on the wheels.

image-missing.png

(5)..A very cool old Jeep with Scooby Doo riding shotgun. (An inverter off the Jeep battery powered the 110-Volt, AC fan that kept Scooby inflated.)

image-missing.png

Hard to see, but the third Jeep in the picture immediately above had big, black wings affixed. The wings flapped when the driver pulled a rope. You guessed it - The Bat Jeep! :lol:

There were ten Jeeps in the parade, a couple of fire trucks, some antique cars and a few hot-rods.

After the parade, the Jeeps parked in a huddle so the village people could check-em out and do a group-sing of YYYY-MMMM-CCCC-AAAA!!! :wink:

All in all, a good time was had by all...and good public relations for a Jeep Club.

Regards,

Ghoulish Gadget

Cool Pics! Wish our town had a parade.....

My hat is off to YA and your club! A+

That's great, Gadget - you (and your club) are truly a worthy representative(s) of the "Jeep Life"!!

The Bubbacon sure is looking good! Way to be in the spirit.

That sure looks like a picturesque little town!! Where are you at again?

Back