I had no idea....

beachjeep

So I bought my stock 95 Wrangler 2.5 last year in July for $3500.

I have been working on it ever since and have kept a log of all the mods and work I have done to it along with the reciepts and invoices. Well I finally got the ba!!$ to add it all up today and Im sitting at $3100.

And I'm not even close to being done :wink:

Whatever you guys do, dont tell my wife :?

You shouldnt have, now when you have the money for another mod you will think back to how much you have spent. I wont look at how much I have spent until the day I sell my jeep. :wink: No one needs to know how much time and money we put into are jeeps. :wink:

pinion shaft removal question on dana 35 non c clip

See that's the trick... you DON'T add it up... not until you want to sell it! I have yet to add my mods up, and I don't think I want to. Oh and I'm not done either...

Hmm, I just repeated what sully wrote without even knowing... I guess it's a common practice then.

I did the same thing. Good thing one of my best friends is my mechanic...he makes up fake receipts to show my girlfriend....that $1000 dollar lift really only cost me $200 as far as she knows! Oh ya, that $200 CB I got used for only $30 as far as she knows.

TJ AC Drain......Where?

I made the mistake of opening my mouth and telling my wife what WE had in my CJ so far. It's really not that bad, after recently selling/trading/buying a new batch of parts I'm at about $5,700 right now. Another grand and she'll be "finished". It's a rolling JUNKPILE!!! I can't believe the time I have spent walking through(not to mention the miles driving to) junkyards trying to do this thing on the cheap.

Shhhhhhhhh! You will make it hard on us all even thinking of printing the cost disclosure of mods where anyone can see them. tug

I would suggest not even adding it when you sell it. You will be even madder when you find out how much you lost on the deal.

Back