I GOT IT BACK!!!!!!

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper

Well I went and picked up the ol' Jeeper this morning. I'll try to download some pics if I can figure this out..... :shock:

Let me know how to upload pics on here and I will!!!!!!

ok here is a Before and After shot........

1j8sk-2.jpg

1j8r5-2.jpg

Doesn't look like Yahoo allows linking to pics hosted with them. I'm sure somebody on here could point you toward a pic host that allows it.

I give up... I have tryed Yahoo and imagestation and neither one will open the pics here...although Yahoo was working on my PC last night.

All of these posts on this thread are above my head hehe...LBR

pics came through fine here, OIIIIO! Bad lookin' ride! My little TJ's jealous, but she goes 50 miles to work and back everyday, so she'll have to wait. Good job getting the pics up!!

mud

Jump, Pull, Tug, Climb...all the above! gonna have to get nerf bars or a step (retractable of course).

That's the factory D35/D30 right? 2.5l?

I ran pretty much that same setup in a YJ. Use a limited slip in the rear or keep it open. Unless you go to the Super35 kit, it won't last very long with those tires and a locker. You've got the big joints in the front axle already, so that's where you want the locker if you have to have one. I'd still plan on upgrading to nicer shafts, but at least with the big joints you'll probably get by with the factory ones for awhile. DON'T shock load it(dump the clutch) while in 4-low! It can still be broken pretty easily, but as long as you don't abuse them the factory axles can live with that setup.

Exaust "snorkel"?

Yep running the D30/D35. I have plans for D44's in the future but I'm thinking of doing the 5.2L swap first along with upgrading to better shafts. I don't do any "HEAVY" wheeling......just poke along trails and an occasional visit to the hunting club (which can get a little muddy at times :wink: )
No lockers...after reading all you guys post on here I realized it would be best to leave them open.

Might go out today and get some trail pics.......

Back