i converted a PJ to a YJ last night!

dingus

heh, last night i drug my buddy up to a field in his YJ (islander edition - 4.0/3spd auto) while i was in my XJ. we both have CB's and had quite a blast. he has owned his YJ for about a year now, and last night was his first time putting it in 4wd. lol... anyway, the smile on his face was from ear-to-ear when we were done... and all we did was spin a bunch of donuts on an icy field and do some technical trail sections... just wait till i drag his ass up to paragon! :) lol...

-nate
(ps. pasmoke, if you read this, this is the kid i was telling you about who WAS going to come with us but couldn't get out of work)[addsig]

Way to go Dingus! I have a couple of local kids with nice jeeps hat I just can not get in the woods at all. I know once They go they will be hooked. You get the Jeepy Award for the day! Cool. I had a friend that hated any sort of conflict or fight or anything not peacefull and nice. (Wussy boy). I had an ol friend that played local girls leauge hockey in Anchorage, Ak. for the House of Harley team. I got my friend to go to a game. Kicking and screaming all the way how hockey was just a mean and uncivilized sprot. Once there and early on he was on his feet and screaming like a mad man Kick her a$$, Don't take that from her, and at that point he was hooked. Again good going and keep the PJ conversions coming. Tug :-D [addsig]

i would also like to challenge everyone on this board to:

-convert one PJ per week
-invite one non-PJ to this board per week...

:cool: [addsig]

This term "PJ" is getting around quickly... Its a good thing... Maybe we can shove it into their owners' minds and let them know that it is neglect... I remember my first conversion.... we were camping... some guys needed to get up to the site.... I made him follow me... a journey it was for him... he thanked me for the rest of the night.[addsig]

PJ is catching on fast and so no one gets all hung up on what a PJ is, a CJ5's can fit into that catagory. Cj7's can be really lame. Yj's the same thing. Tj's are not out of the catagory nor any of the long wheel base jeeps. They can be Pj's. You can take a stock any jeep and get out and get your kicks in the sticks, roll over some rocks, climb some hills, just plain get dirty, or do a dognut hehehe. Stock or Monster Rock Crawler if you use it it is not a PJ. If you don't get down in the mud and play from time to time you have a PJ! Thats the way I see it. Tug[addsig]

Its nice to see a new term get around.... hopefully we can all start tryin to eliminate all those pjs around!!![addsig]

Back