I am FINALLY a happy camper!!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!! That is the all time best show that has ever been out. Now I just have to come up with the cash.

I hope none of those "Duke boys cousins" episodes are on there... those episodes sucked! Well every part with the fake Duke boys in it... the General Lee still kicked arse!

Oh my gawd... IQ points.... dropping. :lol: JK.

Rosco? Hawg? Jed? My youth is flashing before my eyes.
Daisy Duke...mmmmmmmm.

I must go now, time for me to watch some professional wrestling. JK! Hee hehehehehe :lol:

The sad thing about that show (I loved it, by the way) was that they trashed on average TWO perfectly nice Chargers for every episode that they filmed. According to the stats mentioned above, that's almost 300 classic cars gone forever. :cry:

I think I just watched it for Diasy though. I came of age watching her. 13 years old when I first saw her. MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM. Looking back, she's not as hot as I remebered but back then, she was IT!

Nah, the Average was 2 jumps per show. And the Chargers were used until all 4 quarter panels were ruined beyond repair. but they did destroy about 200 total.

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God's gift to cut-off shorts and halter tops!!!!!!! And the kicker was she drove a Jeep!!!! Who could ask for more in a girl?

Back