HURRICANE!!!!AHHHH!!!!

K_K_PSI_GUY

Okay, I know it is not going to be that bad, but better safe than sorry. I just finished packing a couople of days worth of clothes, coleman air bed, and a bunch of non-perishable food just in case I have to go to a shelter or something. I live in a "high class trailer park" (DON"T LAUGH!!) and here in Kingsville it gets flooded with 10 minutes of rain, so I know we are going to be in trouble if the hurricane leaves too much rain. It's okay, a buddy of mine said he would take my girlfriend and I in. Heck, I think i'm gonna buy me some beer tomorrow so we can have something to do. We have the Playstation 2, Beer, and food. What else could I ask for. Wish me luck! If push comes to shove, I'll just tie down my Jeep to a really havey rock.-Al[addsig]

Hold on brother and all you other Texans on the coast
area like us ...I think we will make it ...I hope so....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Keep us in your thoughts... :) [addsig]

Okay, it is totally missing me now. I hope a little rain comes our way. Don't want to feel like I did all the preperations for nothing. At least let the wind shake my trailer or something. LOL. I'm just joking. I'm glad it is missing us. Hope you doin alright JHiggins. Loits of rain towards your trails. -Al[addsig]

I saw some footage of that "tropical" storm pulling rooftops off houses and stuff. Usually, when you folks down there get hit we get a nice bit of rain out of it here in West Texas. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen this year. Oh well, at least most of ya'll will be safe![addsig]

We where wll prepared for it. I am having plenty of fun now that there is a lot of mud out there. Nothing like going out in the rain into a muddy trail. Damn power keeps going out. I hope my computer does not get damaged. Oh well, time to go have some more fun in the mud.-al[addsig]

Back