How's this for a spread?

Special_K

I thought I'd share a photo of one of my favorite homes in the area. It's not too far away and recently sold for $2.7 million which was nearly half it's worth. :shock: You can't see the horse stables (made in the same design as the house), the helipad, the pool, or the rest of the 50 acres in this photo. How's this for a spread?

Maybe I should save my pennies instead of getting that next Jeep toy afterall. ....Nawww, maybe one day, but you gotta live a little in the meantime too!! :wink:

image-missing.png

Dude!!!! My house!! That's an invasion of my property. I never authorized the publishing of these pics. Hehehehhe. I wish.

Alls I want to know is... does that thing have a garage?

hmmm anyone know where the guy who developed 10-10-220 lives? i do, he lives in williamsburg va down the street from my aunt and his house is just about that size, he pretty much bought the homeowners organization to build it, i think it takes up like 5 or 6 lots, has a crazy huge boathouse and all the other amenities he loves

You call that a house? Heck, my servant's quarters are bigger than that.......oh, well....time to wake up, Sparky.....dreamysleepytime is over now....back to reality. Ugh......

There's a lot of houses like that around here but instead of the acerage, they're on the ocean. A lot of them have these tracks that look like train tracks going from the ocean right up into their house. These are used to winch their yaughts right up into their house for storage. Must be nice but with the money I make that'll never happen unless I win the lotto or something.

Wow!!! My naighborhood is full of houses like that, they make my house look like the getto lol our private beach is like a quater of the size of the houses and they are all owned by old grumpy people who think my daughter might ruin their sand if she crosses the fence. Pleople like that have way too much money but hey if I was that rich I wouldnt be grumpy :wink:

my acct. setup

yeah thats one of those houses i'll only get to look at. I don't think i'm ever making that kind of money. Only place i'll get to own or even be in a house like that is that sims game. Do people need that much? how many people ya figure live in there?

Well that one is gone, but I think the neighbor on the other side of me is selling as well. I'll tell them you may be interested.

Back