How young is too young for a jeep?

RenegadeChic77

CJ-7, Renegade, 1977, 30 tires

HEY i think you are never too young as long as you can reach the pedals!

is it me or do jeeps have really lame horns?

what kind of jeeps do you have?

I think for the Older CJ and it's ability to roll calls for a little older driver, someone that will actually SLOW DOWN.

Yes they all have lame horns unless, you have bought a new one. Nothing worse than a day when you have lost your girlfriend, your dog has been run over you company gave you a pink slip and NOW the driver in front of you wants to go 40 in a 70 zone and create a road block for you. All you have to show how POed you are is this horn that sounds like a dying goat.

2003 TJ X, 2" lift 31" Firehawk R4S

93 YJ 4.0... and MINE certainly does not have a lame horn... and age has nothin to do with jeepin

2001 TJ without the lame horn.
Too young..?
If your old enough to have an drivers permit than your old enough to own a Jeep.

If your old enough to have an drivers permit than your old enough to own a Jeep.

But I don't think that she is old enough for a permit, maybe in a couple more years Chic77

Jake my youngest is driven at 13 off road only. Way I see it if he learns off road then on road will be a breez thru! He got behind the wheel for the first time in my old Ranger and I said ok if you can drive so good show me. He started it pushed in the clutch and with out so much as a shake he pulled out like a seasoned driver. Then he caught second and floored it in the gravle and scooted the rear end a bit. Grinning and looking to see what I would say I just told him to stop and back her in beside a dumpster. He did put her in reverse grabed a hand full of the seat looked over his sholder and put in nice and straight. We still dont talk about that to much. The boy is a natural. However my older son still can not drive he just turned 18 and scares me to death on the road and off. hehehehe Tug

whats wrong with a 17 yr old owning a CJ 7. they are cruising JEEPS both on road and OFF ROAD and the chicks love a big sexy JEEP

im 16 and have a cj5 and i love it! ill never regret selling my pretty little camaro to get it either (wish my girlfriend felt the same way i do lol) just be smart and dont drive stupid. im in a good mood cause tommarow im goin to go look at a set of 35s for my jeep. hehe.

kolby

Hahaha... my jeep- or the one that will be mine- had 33" tires on it, but they were old and they have brand new 30" on it.... hahaha

H-4 headlight conversion.

21 love jeeps yes they hae lame soundin horn, not only my 94yj but also the grand and guess what? Not anymore my husband disconected both of them not cause the sound but i have really bad road rage and personally I do better with out it. :wink:

You are never to old or to young for a jeep! Great for the mid life crisis too! Makes more sence than a sports car. hehehehe Tug

My horn works when it wants too.And is really WEAK
You need to push it just the right way for it to work. :lol:

Back