How yah goin? From Western Australia.

Alaskan Rubicon

Hello, newbie here from the land down under. My name Is Casey. Originally born in the heart of the cold Fairbanks Alaska. Now I am living in the ovenlike warm of Mandurah, Western Australia. Born and bread in the land of the grizzly bears for 27 years. The cold did my head in, I will live the rest of my life here in the wonderful heat of Ozz.

I am an all around tradesman sponsored here as a commercial spray painter.

I purchased my 2007 JKRU almost a year ago and she is begging for her first mod. That would have to be... Tires. I have decided to jump in head first and go with the 35"s. I am going to have to go with the cheap BB to fit them which is all I can afford at this time. This has me seriously torn because I hate to do things half assed. It's either that or wait until I pay it off in three more years. Or learn how to beg for a pay raise more efficiently and with better outcome.

My girl now.

image-175855839.jpg

The reason for 35s. Yes she is high centred. Most embarrassing moment ever!

image-2008552015.jpg

The way I want her to be very soon.

image-2720470236.jpg

Please help with any opinions on 35s. I've been thinking of the summit mud hogs. Has anyone heard of them?

Sorry for the long winded intro but its who I am and I'm a man of many words. I hope to meet some of you very soon my girl has been very neglected and has not seen a real trail since march. Cheers!

Welcome to the Z, good looking Jeep you have there.

Good choice on the 35" tires. Don't hesitate on the BB lift, the stock suspension works pretty well right out of the package.

Welcome to the Z, good looking Jeep you have there.

Good choice on the 35" tires. Don't hesitate on the BB lift, the stock suspension works pretty well right out of the package.

Thanks for the welcome. Any clue on the best BB for 35"s?

Sent from space monkeys controlling our satellites! :)

Back