How long have you been on jeepz?

Not exactly sure when i joined Jeepz, but id say somewhere around Dec of 02 cuz thats when i got my first, and current, jeep a 97 TJ. Im not sure exactly what got me into jeeps. I mean i think every little kid at some point or another wants one. But then i worked at a car lot one summer washing cars, and we got this trashed YJ in on a trade. I looked at it and thought "I want a jeep" So when it came time to find a college vehicle almost 2 years later, i found my jeep!

Nathan

PS Funny thing is, I found this site after running a web search when reading up on jeeps prior to buying one. Such a great place i just kinda stuck around.

Joined April 15 04' I was given a 84 cherokee from a coworker who thought motor was blown 2 years ago. A flexplate and two grand cherokee's later I can safely say I am hooked. I once thought that cherokees were glorified station wagons untill I slapped the old cherokee in 4L and saw what it will do. I found this place searching for a website that covered more than just XJ's

Joopin said:
Always wanted a jeep wrangler.
After I hit my second deer with my 67 mustang, I needed something better than my dumb SAAB... IT JUST WOULDN'T DIE!
Found a YJ with the engine and transmission I wanted, sold the Saab,
Wanted to lift my jeep and wansn't sure how, Joined Jeepz.com Dec. 10th 2002...
and with the help of this place, a year later almost to the day I did my SOA!

http://www.jeepz.com/modules.php?op...ile=displayimage&album=lastup&cat=11791&pos=1
Hey, you got a winch on there!!!!!

Oh yea, I bought a warn XD9000i. It was used... from 1989! It's got 4 rescues under it's belt already, and they are all for other vehicles!

Reciver Shackle

Joined June of 2003.
Got my '93 YJ wanted one since i knew what a jeep was. My very first vehicle and don't want another.
Hooked as a jeeper the day i joined Jeepz.com
Mike

<--------------- LOOK

'89 Wrangler Laredo in '89

Riding in my buddy's '85 CJ got me started

According to the thing by name, I've been here since Sept, 2002...man time flies. My first jeep is my current one...93 YJ 4.0L

<<<<---------------

Began wheelin the ole mans '88 YJ when he bought it new and I was only 16. Nice Laredo, sure miss that jeep.

I am pretty sure the joined date over on the left is correct for me.

I bought an 88 xj and needed some help with some tech stuff. Got some great support and info here and have hung around ever since. I have been wheeling since the early 80's either in my own rigs or in the ones that I had while I was on active duty in the army.

~Curt

Back