How come I lost all my posts?

holy freakin cow.... if i read one more forkin post about post counts im gotta go nuckin futs!!! do a search!!! :evil: :twisted: :roll: :x

Terry just updated the site and has to set the post counts back by hand.Dont be mad,terry is still working on the site along with PASmokeater.

You gotta watch what you ask around here or else the "Post Gods" get mad! :roll: Good reply though Sully!

87 Cherokee Front Axle seals??

This comes up so much, maybe this topic should be sticky :p :p :lol:

-Nick :!:

im sorry i got mad pinapplebob, but this question has been asked atleast 4 times in the past 1.5 weeks..... :)

ouffa....

3500 members and only one Terry....

I'll try and finish this up this week guys.

Actually as I see it post counts could be left in the trash can.
It's not how many you post that people want to see it is the conseice information for there preticular problem.

Terry--
Do me a favor and forget about my posts. They mean nothing and I think they just give some people a bigger ego with the more posts they have. My 2 cents.

YESSSS i'm better than anyone who has a lower post count than me.... HAHAHA.. i rule the world

We have Post Gods ????? I wanna be in the post gods club....hhehehehe :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh I didn't know that we were post gods ...who came up with that ??? I just like to talk and help when I can ....I CAN"T HELP IT I DON"T HAVE A LIFE.....LMAO...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back