Hotels at the winter olympics

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
The winter Olympics is almost here, and as you may have heard, Russia is working overtime to finish getting the hotels build. Many people have checked in, and have begun tweeting some of their experiences with the half finished hotels. Here are some of the good ones:

People have asked me what surprised me the most here in Sochi. It's this. Without question ... it's ... THIS:

BfpGUmiCIAA6ty2.jpg

My hotel has no water. If restored, the front desk says, "do not use on your face because it contains something very dangerous."

BfmfjoTCMAAMPy0.jpg

I've noticed on walkway and on sidewalks that not all man holes are always covered.

BfZCydkCQAAp0zl.jpg

From : Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experiences

Well at least there not saying Pack it in, pack it out"

Cant help but wonder how far in advance is the honor of host awarded? When did they begin preparations? I was shocked when I saw this on the news.

It is years in advance. 2016 summer Olympics site was selected in late 2009. However consider they start with major transportation, highways roads, trains... Then facilities lastly housing and restaurants....

image-missing.png

That's funny! There was a story here this past year ,where as a woman spent the whole night locked in a bathroom, The door was to strong for her to break and she didn't get out till she heard folks in the building the next mourning and started banging hell on the door till someone let her out.lol

Or how about the supposed surveillance of the showers in the hotels and dorms?

Oh ok, I had no idea where as to look for the story behind the pics, thanks.

Back