Hooters and Jeeps!!!!

redrooster

RE: XJ springs 3" or 4.5" lift

I just heard on the radio that the local Hooters and rock station are having a Rock Crawler show this afternoon. They are going to judge the vehicles on looks and the winner gets to parade his vehicle loaded with Hooters girls at the monster truck show next weekend.
I think I have as good a chance as anybody, although I care nothing about sporting some Hooters girls around the civic center. I could only fit 3 max anyway. I would prefer to drive a monster truck or at least crush some cars with the Jeep.
I'll try to take some pics for all you horn dogs.

RE: Snow and MTR

call me gay if you must... but that hooters outfit really just doesn't do the trick for me

Redrooster - I'm sure that in a pinch you could squeeze a couple extra of those Hooters gals in with you.

Snitty - Outfits in general don't do a thing for me. It's what's on the inside that counts...

The inside of the outfit that is :lol:

RE: Okay, THAT freaked me out!

...ok...being the perverted horn-dog that I am :twisted: ..I wish I could load my Jeep with HOOTERS girls and parade around......then I would wake up back into the reality of my life......with my lovely wife asking me "What the hell were you smiling about in your sleep?" :?

RE: TDS Safari(Southern California)

hmmm hooters girls.... (the good looking ones at least, you know theres a lot of nasty ones)

RE: Re: RE: sent pic

The corvette forum I am also on has vette drive in to hooters...I think we need to have ajeep hooters drivein too

RE: Tax man cometh...lift qustions

judge09 said:
The corvette forum I am also on has vette drive in to hooters...I think we need to have ajeep hooters drivein too

Im down with that.

New manual clutch linkage: what is this ball and spring for?

I like Hooters. Hooters Hooters Hooters. Just wanted to type the word "hooters". I'm a simple man....

The outfit does nothing for you? Of course it's what matters on the inside, but that outfit allows you to see most of what's on the inside! Hee hee.

Hooters.

LadyJeepFreak said:
My jeep is fully loaded with Hooters every day of the week. :shock:
Oh yeah, and that my friends, has to be the funniest thing ever posted on this site. :lol:

RE: New manual clutch linkage: what is this ball and spring

LadyJeepFreak said:
My jeep is fully loaded with Hooters every day of the week. :shock:

Oh yeah, prove it!

Sorry ladies, no pics. I looked all over for the digital camera. My wife took it out of town with her over the weekend. It's like she has a sixth sense for these things.
I must compliment the local Hooters staff...they nearly froze judging the vehicles. It was very nipply outside and a stiff 30 mph wind.
I believe I had the crowd favorite, but as most of the other Jeeps and Crawlers, there was not enough room to parade around a load of Hooters Girls. They gave it to a jacked up Dodge Ram with bald tires. Go figure. I posed my Jeep with the left front tire about 3 feet up a telephone pole and had the stereo blasting. Definitly a crowd pleaser. I let all the little kids get inside and pretend they were driving while the dads took pictures. They always enjoy that.
It was a good time. Sorry about the pics.

RE: Paragon Feb 19th

Speaking of ladies and vehicles. Motorcycle events seem to have the greatest turnouts. I went to Americade in Lake George 2 years ago and they guy comes rolling down on this massive three wheeler. He is sitting there driving the thing and there are 5 bikini clad ladies on this expanded velvet covered seat in the back. Now that was big pimping.

Back