Holy fender overkill Batman!!

mingez

Good Lord!!!

image-missing.png

Re: RE: Dont buy gas on september 3rd!

Dang, you could use those as a bed when you go camping!!

RE: Engine whining (A/C makes worse)

They go well with the hood scoop and obnoxious antenna coils :roll:

Re: RE: Engine whining (A/C makes worse)

mingez said:
Good Lord!!!

image-missing.png

That looks like it should be the shop truck for some new TV show called "When good fabricators go baaaaad"

Actually, just cut the flares down to half size, rip all of those redneck lightning rods off, and put some real tires under it......and I'd pimp it.

CJ7 gas tank replacement

Funny thing is...it's not Redneck. It's Icelandic. Kinda makes more sense now. All of those wierd glacier rigs have fenders and tires like that.

RE: Death Wobble?

Icelandic or not, there is no excuse for THAT.

I'd like to see a pic of the front end. Looks like some welding has been going on down there on the pass. side.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New wheels

if you're running tires that wide, that's what you have to do...... like it or not.

graewulf said:
if you're running tires that wide, that's what you have to do...... like it or not.

You could narrow the housings/axles, get wheels with different backspacing, etc.

His stick out so far because of his backspacing. They really don't have to stick out that far.

Re: RE: Re: Holy fender overkill Batman!!

I have seen the specials on those Icelandic expeditions, they do it cause they want to have the largest possible "footprint" to distirbute the weight over the most possible space, and I guess a 38X16 tire aired down does it.

as for the hood, no clue.

yeah, what Johnny said. It's a matter of being able to roll on soft ice/snow type terrain. Have you all seen those huge Land Cruisers on that discovery channel show "the History of the 4x4" they show and example of that. It's the one where they sprayed starter fluid in a wheel and lit it on fire inorder to re-seat his tire.

What President Bush's reply to Cindy Sheehan should say.

I think I really like those. I am going to hook up the TJ.

Back