Hole in Manifold Finely Fixed

Matmadus

As of yesterday I finely got the manifold fix in my YJ but I didn’t stop there. I got from the engine to the tip done. Banks TorqueTube Headers, MagnaFlow High flow Cat and MagnaFlow exhaust plus I though in a K&N Air Filter and Airiad Throttle Body Spacer. Sounds very nice and I got all my HP and Torque back plus more. So after I have noticed a big jump in torque and hp from what I can remember when it wasn’t broken. But all in all I would have to say that after haven to hear to the holes in the exhaust that first turn of the key when the work is done make the money well worth it. :lol:

Sweet, you have the header I want. I just installed the Banks Head pipe and cat back last week. How did the header install go? I was thinking of waiting on getting the header and putting it on when the 4.0 gets rebuilt. Did you find a good deal on that header?

laneiac said:
Yeah I want that too. Joop-did the head pipe do much for ya?

Yeah, cause the o2 sensor was broken off in my stock head pipe!
The Banks head pipe is only 100 bucks.

asking for a little Jeepz support

Sorry about the long wait for the reply been spending more money on my jeep, as for the install it bolted right on with few hold ups. I got the headers at quadartec mainly because I live up in Canada and was the cheapest even after shipping and exchange I still saved 100 bucks. I got them for 399.99 US and the cheapest I found anything like it (borla) up here in Ontario was 760 Canadian. So I drop the money and at a pretty good time to because the catalog they sent me with my order had the list price at 499 not sure if that is things to come or not. But in the end I think it was will worth it and I love the sound of my jeep now. So once the brakes are done I’ll have to get it looking better so people have something nice to look at when they try to see what’s making that nice sound.

Back