Hmmmm...I think I like it

Special_K

I just installed an 8" Tuffy Stereo Security Console in my '95 Wrangler. I wasn't sure I would like the tight fit and the non-stock look at first but I think I like it already. It looks different but I'm sure with all the storage capacity, I'll get over that real quick. It was kind of pricey, but it's not even in good and I'd say it's well worth it. :p I'll post a picture as soon as I find my camera.

My next project (before I install it all the way...including relocating and rewiring the stereo) will be a Line-X job on the interior. After a 2-year hiatus, I'm getting back into the spending mode again. :shock:

Okay. I've been looking for my camera for over 2 hours, intermittently, to no avail. It'll be a about a week and a half or so before I'll have another chance to post pics.

I'm think I must have left my camera at a hotel in Detroit weeks ago. :x I don't recall seeing it since then. I called their lost and found but I'll have to check tomorrow. I even tried using a very old digital camera (I think it was the first one made...ever) that I haven't used in years but it won't even come on with fresh batteries.

I'm going out of town in all of 2 hours (I should be getting some sleep) and won't be back until the Thursday after memorial day so I'll have to give you a rain check on those pics. :(

I just installed a Bestop console - The one with the power point. This is a plastic console but it does lock. Grey seats in the ol' 93 jeep and a black carpet. Also got a Bestop Supertop at the same time. I don't worry about the security aspect so much in the city. Everything (including the jeep is under lock and key in the city). I figured that for trails it would be security enough. I love it so far (both the supertop and the console. The console is really great as it provides an armrest! I did so miss that...

Would you believe it??? I left my digital camera at a hotel in Detroit on April 2nd and they still had it!! :shock: :D :D

So now I have my camera AND I'm back home sooner than expected. I was going to spend Memorial Day weekend with some friends in Colorado but we've had a change of plans so here I am back in Atlanta.

Anyway, here are those pics I promised. This is before Line-X. The floor is in good shape now (the rust-like color in the driver side floor pan is actually dirt) but I want to have it lined before it has a chance to get that way. I'll have to post more once I get it lined.

I just glad to have my camera back! :lol:

:
image-missing.png

:
image-missing.png

Back