Hi, newbie here

Steelerfan

I just wanted to introduce myself I live in Las Vegas,Nevada and drive a 89 Cherokee. I have been into off roading on and off for many years.[addsig]

Welcome, this is a great board. You will learn a lot from the people here.[addsig]

Welcome fellow Jeeper. I hope that we will be able to help you and that you will ba able to enlighten us. If you need help with your XJ, or want to talk with someone, I would suggest Dingus, He's the XJ authority around here. Good Luck and keep posting. We're glad to have you.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Hey,welcome to jeepz.And do not be afraid to ask questions. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Sounds like you are as much of a source for answers as you will be a source for questions. This place is one of a kind and we hope to see alot of you here. Chime in and give us a bit of help along the way. Tug[addsig]

Welcome fellow Jeeper. I hope that we will be able to help you and that you will ba able to enlighten us. If you need help with your XJ, or want to talk with someone, I would suggest Dingus, He's the XJ authority around here. Good Luck and keep posting. We're glad to have you.
Rob :p :cool: :)

What else can I add, nothing,
Rob said it all.

Welcome and post often.[addsig]

Back