HEY

why cant i be a rollover anymore, i cant believe something that simple brought about so many complaints.

RE: Re: I

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
MIngus....so is your avatar a warning as to what will happen to us if we get out of line!? :shock:

More like a warning to "me"! :wink: :twisted:

Darn that check engine light

Well to clarify my view on it, I personally would not be offended what you put next to my name. It isn't even my name just a stinkin' forum username. My view was that it obviously offended some, and that was unnecessary. I also think it makes the post count more significant - and I think that is a mistake.

People have plenty of room in their sig to write what they want about themselves, their Jeeps, etc.

Sorry you feel my view is sad, but you know me - I wear my views out on my sleeve and I'm not big on change so expressing them is what you can expect from me. I don't ask anyone to agree but if I have a differing opinion on something I like to offer it as an alternative view. That is the way it is supposed to work in this country.

Back in the saddle again!

TwistedCopper said:
Sorry you feel my view is sad, but you know me - I wear my views out on my sleeve and I'm not big on change so expressing them is what you can expect from me.
Hey, me too!
And I wouldn't have you any other way. :wink:

hehehe hey twisted it didnt offend me i thought it was funny just wanted to make a post to see what everyone would say

After reading Twisted's post under another subject I have to say I agree with those that didnt like the ratings system. I dont know jack compared to many of the members on here with fewer posts, and Twisted's post made me realize this. I spend alot of time on here just shooting the breeze with people, and that doesnt mean I deserve a better rating than others. Good idea on getting rid of em. Now, back to making my chain mail.....

RE: Let

I was a little offended at mine, but it was no biggie. It's not something to get worked up about. The term "groupie" is a flat out insult though. That sounds like the guys that drive down to the pit in their 2wd Chevy pickup and sit on the tailgate watching everyone else.....while they act like they know more than the guys out there doing it. That's not me.

Now, "rollover waiting to happen" is a cool ranking. THAT'S me :lol:

hahahaha groupie may be insulting but its kind of funny if u think about it, i wouldnt mind if i was considered a groupie. as long as i know that im not thats all that matters

Where do I send my '85 cj for the best custom overhaul?

So I guess we are all back to normal now. I kinda liked the stars though.

Back