HEY

jeepin916

RE: CJ front end,fenders,hood,grill,etc.

hey whats that rating on the left under my name? the one with the stars? why aim i a roll over waiting to happen? hehehehe. i dont feel like im a roll over waiting to happen? hehehe when was that put in? its cool and funny :lol:

Hi,

The stars were reincarnated from long ago (we once had them on an old version of the forum software).

Besides, at least you're not a "groupie" :roll:

-Nick :!:

XJNick said:
Hi,

The stars were reincarnated from long ago (we once had them on an old version of the forum software).

Yay GROUPIES!!! :lol:

Re: ordered some parts today

XJNick said:
Hi,

seriously, looks like 1000 is the magic number, i'd rather stay a rollover waiting to happen than become a groupie. :lol:

what should i do?

A lot of forums have that kind of star/post count driven "label". It's just board filler and is really insignificant.

What I want to know is when did Mingez & Joopin become "Administrators"??? Congrats, you're good men for the job.

TwistedCopper said:
A lot of forums have that kind of star/post count driven "label". It's just board filler and is really insignificant.

What I want to know is when did Mingez & Joopin become "Administrators"??? Congrats, you're good men for the job.

Today, for me anyway... in the CJ-YJ-TJ Tech... to assist Snitty in the job.

I hope firemanharry isn't leaving, maybe he doesn't like the whole rating thing.

TwistedCopper said:

I really don't pay attention enough around here. Congratuations guys!! I hope Harry didn't leave over that??

Joopin said:
TwistedCopper said:

Today, for me anyway... in the CJ-YJ-TJ Tech... to assist Snitty in the job.

I hope firemanharry isn't leaving, maybe he doesn't like the whole rating thing.

Congrats, Joopin, I think you'll do a fine job. And, yes, I hope firemanharry didn't leave because of THAT!! I think we all know post counts, ratings, stars,...whatever.. are all in fun! Don't mean squat! It's whats in your head and your heart that matter here. I love this site!!!

RE: Re: RE: Check this out

TwistedCopper said:

Thanks TC! I hope to be half the admin everyone else is. I love this site, and hope to do whatever I can to keep it the best place on the net. But we all know it's the "Peepz" on Jeepz that make this place what it is. :wink:

Back