Hey Y'all

Special_K

I just had to drop by and drop another line to say "whazzzuuuuuuup!".

I've been off since late last year but last thing I was supposed to do was meet up with a friend to do some off-roading in TN/NC between Christmas and New Years. As it turned out, we did meet up but I was kind of sick so we met in Chattanooga and just drove to Murphy, NC to check out the off-road trails there (looked like a nice area that I wouldn't midn going back too sometime).

I finally sold my 86 CJ-7 recently. I did hate to see it go but I was also kind of glad to have finally sold it. Now that I focus on my YJ, I realize how much TLC it needs...she's been somewhat neglected over the past couple of years.

I need a new center console lid to replace the OEM one I broke, a have to fix my windshield runner for the umpteenth time, I need a replacement bar for my OEM softtop frame (I tried to back out of the garage with the garage door not being all the way up...oops). I'm also contemplating the idea of replacing my stock bumpers with the tomken bumpers, tire carier and hi-lift jack+can holder.

Once I get my YJ back in tip-top shape (or near it), I may be interested in doing some wheeling sometime soon...I haven't done any in nearly two years. It's good to see many of the long-time members are still going strong.

Ken

HEY THERE!!! Its good to see your still around and kicking! I am sad you sold the cj. Better make that yj real sweet to take your cj's place.

hi there. i've only been around since jan, so i guess i missed your first stint on the boards. but welcome back!

Any longer we would have sent out a search team :lol:
Welcome back!!!!!!

Back