HERES THE PASSWORD

you should post the password too if you're going to password protect the gallery

yeah, i seen the one pic and its making me want to see it up close and nice. password!!!

anyone do a flatfender on a yj yet? i want pics or descriptions of it cuz imma do it eventually, im planning on putting on 34x10.50 swampers after my spring over and want to flat fender it

i'll be doing it.. but not just the normal flatfender... more of an open fender skeletal deal

currupt4130 said:
anyone do a flatfender on a yj yet? i want pics or descriptions of it cuz imma do it eventually, im planning on putting on 34x10.50 swampers after my spring over and want to flat fender it

My friend has his YJ flares flatfendered. Here are some pics.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

4 inch lift suspension, 2 inch body and 35's with TJ flares

my mom throws the biggest fits about me ahvin junk out there i always hand here the ketys to the jeep and tell her to move it around abck :twisted:

Forget the fenders, I love the high-lift jack mount..........givin' me ideas - mine's on the front bumper but I know that's not a good place. Nice pics, nice mod! mud

currupt4130 said:
ditto

I Like it!

Sully said:
currupt4130 said:

My friend has his YJ flares flatfendered. Here are some pics.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

4 inch lift suspension, 2 inch body and 35's with TJ flares

Link=Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /photogallery/rubicon 04/tn_IMG_2048.JPG on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.pierviews.com Port

:cry:

looks good. I'd like to go the flat way, but i don't want junk flyin all over my windshield.

Back