image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Update: I bought the 39.5 x 18 x 15 Boggers. Now I am trying to decide which rims to go with. I know I am going black. Once you go black, you never go back. LOL

Wow. That thing is sitting up so high on those jackstands. I dont think I would be able to sleep at night. Looks like your getting there though, cant wait to see the finished product with that thing sitting on 39's!

I need to get those rims soon. The 14 bolt is just waiting on one part, then it can go in. The spring plates should have been shipped here by now. I am sure glad that axle came with some roller tires.

bryanjeep said:
Now I am trying to decide which rims to go with. I know I am going black. Once you go black, you never go back. LOL
yeah black would look nice with the white jeep, but i'm not sure that quote was originally said in reference to your jeep :wink: :wink:

nice progress though, that thing is going to look sweet on those HUGE tires.

Looks like that thing is going to be big :twisted:

Impressive... (thinking someday, someday...) I hope the weather has been cooperating, as it looks like you're either doing it out in the driveway, or your garage walls are an extremely detailed mural of a neighborhood. Can't wait to see what it looks like when done.

They don't call it "dope" for nothin'!!!

bchcky said:
bryanjeep said:
I know I am going black. Once you go black, you never go back. LOL

yeah black would look nice with the white jeep, but i'm not sure that quote was originally said in reference to your jeep :wink: :wink:

haha, that's exactly what I was thinking :shock: .

But yes, you Jeep is looking VERY VERY good!! Glad to see you were able to get it up high enough. If that was my neighborhood, some kids would probably push it over in the night :roll:

Tall isn't the word for your jeep now. I think your going to scare small children. lol I would be nervous with it on those stands too. It is looking good. Now how are you going to get into it? With a step ladder? I can see you pulling up somewhere and throwing out a rope ladder like those on the back of a boat. lol Do you have lift and tire size laws in your state?

LJF

Oh, one thing I forgot to ask: How much lift do those springs have? How much lift are you shooting for?

It has 3 inch springs with add a leafs, 3 inch body and soa. That is right under 12 inches not including tire height. I am right at legal level. I tried getting into it one day. I needed a step ladder to get in. Yeah, my parents are just as worried as I am :wink: . They park right next to it.
Saurian, dude, you can't tell that is my garage? I am an excellent painter. Once that 14 bolt goes in, it will look halfway normal. I should be right about that height in the pictures after the tires go on ond bolt the axles up.

getting a full size spare? might be a little bumpy of a ride if you have to drive home on that spare.

RE: My Jeep

lookin good man...

though i hope you don't have a high wind problem around there

RE: ICE AND SNOW FOR A TJ?

It's been been calm... trust me. I want that back axle under there ASAP.

RE: rhino liner on the exterior

whats the legal height in florida? i kno in va its 28 inches bottom of the frame rail, thats the only reason im not running 37's. right now im at 29.5

You do put something under that when you working on it(like tires under the frame rails)???

But...
Should look killer when all done! I made the decision this weekend to do a soa on my 4" springs in the coming year.

I have no reason to get under it until the spring plates come in then the axle can go in. Trust me it is sturdier than it looks.

Back