Hello!

BrianD

Hello everyone, Well a little about myself as far as jeeps go.. When I was 17 I sold my pickup and bought my first Jeep. A 1948 M38A1. Being a farm kid I was pretty good at wrenching and dropped a 350 Chevy in it. Swapped the axles for set out of a 1975 CJ-5, and drove it all summer.. Winter rolled around and it gets pretty cold in Wisconsin so I sold it. Remember I was only 17, lol. One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made as far as vehicles go. I always told myself that I would get another Jeep again some day. Well as luck would have it 16 years later I've managed to get a hold of two in the last year. One being a 1965 CJ-5 and the other is a 1975 CJ-5. Both are for the most part stock, but the 65 i'm going to have to part out seeing as it's just so far gone. The 75 is going to be my project.

B

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Hello I've had a few Chevy 4x4s never a jeep but I'm looking for a Rubicon an 08 or later not too many miles maybe something under about $30,000 if anybody has one for sale or know someone contact me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back