Hearing Loss

DAMN Dude... that is a nasty pic. One bit of advice for ya to avoid the General Tso syndrome (that was freakin' hysterical Snitty)...

Q-Tips.

That ISN'T a pic of my ball of wax..... the pic is a smaller picture I found

RE: Front Axle

Speaking of ears, I just started working at a new place this past week where we're required to wear earplugs (it's a fabrication type of place). All I do is weld and it gets REALLY hot!! So I definatly now see how heat and earplugs is a bad thing...my ears want to kill themselves right about now!!

dude that ball of wax looks like one of them popcorn chicken things at burger king or something. mmm popcorn chicken.

If ear wax was gold I'd be rich! The doctor suggested to "pressure wash" my ears once a month...... y'all ought to try it! you be supprised what's in your head..... some might be afraid to see what's in thier head

RE: Re: RE: Short in Cig Lighter socket?

Reminds me of the time I thought I had suffered a total loss of hearing in both ears.

And then came the realization that I had inadvertantly wandered into a school for mimes.

Regards,

Marcel Marceau, Gadget

We used to mess with my friend "Derek E." by only making the movment of speach with our mouth..... we also got him to belive that the three of us were only in his head
"Mike F." a real spaced out, short, fat and with a shaved head was his sense of mischive

"Dan T." a real straight laced kid who had no business hanging out with such apparent.... "smokers?" was his sense of reason

"Me" I was common sense

we got him to ask a lunch lady if he had ever kissed her....... and if he could. OR ELSE we would leave him to wander the world alone in his head with no guidance.... hey, bad guidance is still guidance :twisted:

How in the blue hell did I miss this thread?

OMG...SO FUNNY!!!

Snitty, I blew Sprite out of my nose!! Thanks dude. General Tsao...

And Prairie, I'm glad you're okay, but post another booger on this site, and I'll have to fly to Austin and kick you in the ankle. YUK.

Paragon soon. I need it bad.

IcyFridge said:
I was born deaf. It's pretty cool to see y'all suffer hearing problems (just kidding). Haha.

That's ok, Mingez was born dumb.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: holy hell. Been a while

I just woke up and read this thread. I guess I will be skipping breakfast. And I wont be eating chinese for lunch either. Or drinking sprite for a few hours.

Back