Hawaiian/Aloha Seat Covers?

jugghead23

Hey all!
Can anyone suggest a good brand (and where to buy) of hawaiian print seat covers for a 98 Wrangler? Something with a good snug fit.

Thanks in advance!

-Geoff

[addsig]

I'm not looking to spend too much..

just something that looks like it fits (not baggy, not stretched to fit) and does what it's supposed to do....

I guess I'd be willing to spend a couple hundred, but would be just as happy spending <100

Thanks!
Geoff

[addsig]

You should go with Best-Top seat covers they are
great and I ahve also seen them in action....Ask USMPK9
he has a set and swears by them.... :-D [addsig]

lol I saw these in Walmart the day I got my Jeep. They were the red flower print an my Jeep is Red so I loved them although I didn't get them. I like the pattern on my seats like it is but someday I'll get some hawaiian covers.

Good luck! :cool: [addsig]

I saw some bestop seat covers on a jeep for sale on ebay...they looked 'baggy' and not a real snug fit..

Let me see if I can find the picture I'm talking about...

here, these ebay listing says "new bestop seat covers" but they don't look like they fit anything like the way they're advertised... plus, I'd really like to find something fun like the hawaiian seat covers since this jeep will do a lot of getting us too/from the beach

installed
image-missing.png

advertised
image-missing.png

[addsig]

Still looking for someone who has experience with bestop seat covers..

Thanks!
Geoff

edited by: jugghead23, Jul 09, 2003 - 05:16 PM[addsig]

I am picking up my jeep tomorrow and hope to have some seat covers on it by this weekend, any suggestions?

Does someone have pictures of how the bestop seat covers fit their TJ?

Thanks,
Geoff[addsig]

Back