Happy Thanksgiving and the president is in iraq....

LadyJeepFreak

Well well,

I have been sitting here all day alone. My family celebrated yesterday, due to an aging family member recently placed in a nursing home and because some family members had to work today.

Imagine my surprise as I was lazing around to see the president on television in IRAQ. How interesting. I am very pleased to see it though, and to see some happy troops over there. They deserve a bit of happiness in the midsts of what they're going through.

I hope you are all in the middle of your wonderful turkey day and are surrounded by family and Joy.

Might get some wheeling in this afternoon myself. I'll take that and turkey leftovers for a good Thursday. lol

God Bless Jeepz
Lady

Happy Thanksgivin day Lady....if we knew you was going stag on today we would have talked you into commin out to Utah for a full day of fun.
I hope your day is goin well

far_right said:
GWB is a great man, and a great president...
God blesss America

Agreed. You aren't alone on the far right!

Happy thanksgiving, everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving Jeepz peepz! I hope you all had a wonderful day. I had the same 'ol relatives saying the same 'ol stuff they said last year. But I love em reguardless.

I can't chime in on the politics and GWB, but I can say I love my country, and I LOVE our troops.

Back