Grand wagoneer- worth it or not

76cj-7

I'm able to aquire an 75 Grand wagonner very cheap. It has DANA 44's and a 360. My question would it be worth it to do a SOA and some other stuff and make it a mean machine or keep it and use it for part? Also anyone that has info one where to get parts or has a grandwagoneer thats modded please let me know. Thanks[addsig]

buy it hack fenders and wheel the crap outta it.... make sure it has a LO range though, some didnt[addsig]

AC IN A CJ7??

I had a J10 3604bl T-18 4 speed - part timeDana 20 Dana 44" 4.09's...best damn rig"drivetrain" I ever owned wish I never had to part with it and I'm looking for another again with the exact drivetrain... I hacked the fenders to fit 31's and put an eldebrock 4 bbl carb on it. It wasn't the prettiest thing" not excited about the bodylines", but it rapidly made me a believer, It would go anywhere mud or snow, haul anything and I still pulled 15 mph.and takethe local hotrods off the line. One tough and inexpensive truck... rather than part it, I'd keep it and have fun with it Wheelin, muddun, hauling whatever.. then after awhile if you don't fall in love with her" like I did" then part it

Back