dick_wilderness

Slapped em' on today:

Old Jeep:
image-missing.png

New Jeep:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Cragar 397 wheels/ ProComp 33x12.5 MT's. That reminds me time to update the sig.

Very nice! I just ordered those same wheels (should be here tomorrow) and got some 33's for mine as well. I love the way your Jeep looks-with the dark red and black!!!

Frankie, Whats up? Tested them out on the road. 100 X's better than those sh*tty A%s pep boys tires. Off road....we will see soon enough.

Wrangles....Yea I said screw the center cap because I hate chrome.
I must say i was rather pleased with the look, though it didn't matter much to me.

So did you just leave the center caps off all together, of just paint some crome ones black? I didn't order them with my wheels cause I felt it was just a waist of money to buy crome, besides that they're overpriced in my opinion

You've never seen this before!

Cut the bottom off a 16 oz. (keg cup) solo cup, put ithe bottomless cup over the center and hit in side the cup with some black spary paint.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I hope your Jeep doesn't beat me up... Looks tough and sweet!!!! Nice job!

Very nice looking jeep you got there. Wheels change the looks so much, your jeep rocks man. Now go tear off some of that new rubber on the trail! Congrats!

I want to hit them trails, but first some mechanical stuff. Sully, when you gonna head east to hit PAP with us? Leave the jeep @ home if you need to, you can ride with one of us. :)

polished alum rims for sale Grand Rapids

I think the 33's on a 4" lift is the perfect looking setup for a TJ. I see you got some rocker protection too, or did you already have those?

I probably wasted my money on the centercaps, but I'm going to try to rough them up and black 'em out. Hope they turn out ok.

Looking good man!

What gear ratio are you running? I just put 33's on my YJ with the stock 3.55 gears. It runs ok but it's a little sluggish on the highway. Runs best when the wind's going with me.

TC... Got those rockers about a month ago. If I could do it all over again, a 3" lift would have saved me some bread.

Craig....Running stock 3.73's for now, haven't been on the highway yet. They feel ok just around town, except when the air is on (had to drive moms somewhere today). But who needs stinking air!!!!! :lol: I only got it for resale value. :wink:

I dunno, you look like you have good clearance for the 33's. A 3 inch might have been a little tight on the trails, especially with the swaybar disconnected.

I may have saved on the SYE kit. I would have saved $$ on my transmission rebuild believe it or not (long story there). Wanna hear it?

Back