Gordon Shumway.

berettajeep

RE: Re: RE: Roll Bar Paint Color

So I have had ALF hanging from the rear of my g/f's TJ for a year no. He has seen better days, I got him from the house my friend used to rent out. They left him, So I took him and washed him ( The dryer ruined his fur)

Anyway 2 days ago my son and I went to a garage sale where I bought 2 (count 'em 2) ALF stuffed animals. Paid $1.00 for both ( Nice!)

Pics are here http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/537/sort/2/cat/500/page/1

Cool!!! Alf was one of my favorite shows when it was on. I haven't seen it in years, though....wish it'd go back into syndication again.

Okay Alf is cool, but much like herculiner (as mentioned in earlier post), should be used in moderation :lol:

awesome!i have the box set for the first season on dvd - watched all 10 hours of alf in one week!

twisted - never too much alf!!!

If you interested I got a ton of Alfs...my sister was alf freak and bought way too much stuff. I am sure she would be willing to part with most (considering she is 29 now).

Alf rocked! I just never understood why he never ate the family cat (forget name) and then just took off!

judge09 said:
If you interested I got a ton of Alfs...my sister was alf freak and bought way too much stuff. I am sure she would be willing to part with most (considering she is 29 now).

---in a whisper--- I am 30 ---end whisper

Back