God Bless Technology!

Engine Conversion to Chevy 350 ca smog questions

Sounds like what my one roommate is trying to do. He's setting up an inter-house e-mail on his Linux server so that we can e-mail each other in-house... We are all networked over here... Thing is, it's a 1 story house! The 3 bedrooms on the main floor are within 2 feet of each other in any direction from either door in the hallway, and if I need to talk to someone in the bedrooms downstairs, I can either walk down, or go in the bathroom and shout down the laundry chute...

Saurian said:
Sounds like what my one roommate is trying to do. He's setting up an inter-house e-mail on his Linux server so that we can e-mail each other in-house... We are all networked over here... Thing is, it's a 1 story house! The 3 bedrooms on the main floor are within 2 feet of each other in any direction from either door in the hallway, and if I need to talk to someone in the bedrooms downstairs, I can either walk down, or go in the bathroom and shout down the laundry chute...

Sounds like my house.. I have a windows 2000 server in my basement and my own domain, 4 workstations, web server, ftp server, and only 3 people in the house, one of them being a 2 year old...lol!

Oh yeah, and a laptop from work too.....

that was good stuff, i just call my house on my cellphone when im out in the garage, rather that walk in and up all those stairs...

auto overdrive on TJ

funny... MAC users of course...

Corrupt4130.. house phone? what's that? Aren't they all wireless? lol.. I turned the house phone off a year ago and have not regretted that decision once. Cell phone all the way!

Back