GI Joe...

laneiac

Anyone remember these???? I have a ton of em still, pulled em out of storage the other day and I forgot how neat they are. Must say that these little guys were one of mans greatest inventions in the ever expanding toy world...

Yeah, I had some as a kid. I think I blew them all up with firecrackers as I did with about 300 matchbox cars. All that stuff would be worth a fortune if i'd kept it in good shape. I wouldn't have had as much fun though. :twisted:

Check out this GI Joe. Going for over 700 bucks on ebay.
image-missing.png

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14335&item=5910881686&rd=1

Yeah that stuff hauls in a fortune. I am thinking about selling my entire collection. Put the money towards a good jeep mod..

Those, along with Star Wars and Transformers are worth a ton of money!!

Especially the large size Bobofet, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. Holy moly, look one of those up!

yeah GI joes are great, I use to take them small plastic ones and stick 'em in the track of my garage door and slam it on top of 'em. I kinda wish I never broke 'em like that.

I sent my GI Joe up to the end of 500' of string on a kite, with a slow-burning fuse on an M-80.....my brother and I watched the smoke trail all the way to the ground, but never found him.......

I never was into G.I Joe's much, but hot wheels were another thing. I was going through a box the other day and checking them out. I ended up finding 7 CJ7's in there. The coolest one I found was the one where the paint changed color from army green to yellow with temperature change, hot to cold. When my cousin and I were little we both had a crap ton of them. I use to take each others, it got to the point to where our mom's had to put finger nail polish on the bottom. Mine were yellow, his were red. Looking through the box I found several red. I sent them to him in San Diego, he got a kick out of it. Remember transformers?.......Mikey

Transformers were after my day, so were the Hotwheels that changed color. I still had a buttload of hotwheels, though. Now I've got a collection of Matchbox ambulances, over 50, maybe as many as 100....I haven't counted them in a while. Some are bigger than Matchbox size...one is valued at $450!!!!

Back